I know, I know, it is a long title but who cares?
I am always writing on paper or typing away. However, the most exciting thing is writing is when I mentor other writers.
- I take a long shower while having Canon in D instrumental being played by Brookyln duo in the background.
- I spend time listening into conversations and less talking.
- I go for long walks in silent places away from modernity, Nature treks and hikes.
- I watch movies with real life applications and let my mind wonder
- I bing on meangingful stories such as documentaries or long inteviews about people or sometimes watch peoples’ blog just to expose myself into other people’s worlds or podcasts while in the lab.
- Once in a while, I cook for 4-5 hours continously
- Last but the least, I read.
Share yours. I am curious. No one is an expert in this stuff, so learn yourself and see what works and what doesn’t.
A scientist who writes about her daily experiences. Most are drafts but some are publicly shared, like this one you just read.